CDM Group - Castello di Monteserico srl
Year created: 2006 No of staff: 7
Sources of Funding
|100% - In-house|
- Improving its return value on expenditure.
- Enriching its local environment.
- Enhancing its public environmental profile.
The activities of the CDM Group are focused on: wind, PV, and biomass\biogas
Clients who can benefit from this technology include:
- Farms and agricultural co-operatives.
- Those seeking an energy solution for isolated or off-grid locations.
- Industrial and Commercial enterprises.
- Government bodies such as schools and local authority canteens.
- Sewage treatment plants (Water Companies).
- Organisations seeking sustainable energy for communities in developing countries.
CDM Group's services include advice and solutions on:
- Potential for energy production.
- Suitability of input Crop or Waste selection.
- Analysis of potential gas generation.
- Economic Viability, including availability of grants and other financial incentives.
- Feasibility of the range of installation options such as: Most appropriate processing system and System sizing.