ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
Year created: 1994 No of staff:
Sources of Funding
|30% - European|
|70% - Private|
ETA-Florence develops specialized publications in the field of effective use of renewable resources during our design and dissemination projects, elaborating research and market analyses, feasibility and pre-feasibility studies, Master Plans and conceptual studies at national and international level.
ETA-Florence as an Energy Planner covers both large and small-scale systems. Given the past experience and know-how across the complete spectrum of renewable energy, ETA Florence is ideally placed to carry out advanced energy planning, for both large-scale and for small-scale (e.g. remote hybrid energy supply) systems.
- Market/research study of best-available and up-and-coming technologies for application
- Detailed analysis of energy production by each energy supply technology
- Simulation of energy supply and demand
- Economical assessment and definition of cost effectiveness criteria
- Renewable energy strategy for integrated Master Plan
ETA-Florence's experience is founded on a wide range of activities: Activities include:
- Environmental feasibility studies;
- Integrated PV systems' design, in any size and type;
- Design of thermal and high-efficiency solid biomass plants;
- Design of solar thermal plants for large consumers;
- Consulting and supporting activities in national and international tenders for fundraising;
- Personalized consulting on the adoption of alternative fuel vehicle fleets using biofuels (bioethanol, biodiesel, compressed natural gas - CNG);
- Professional support for the definition of the best technical solutions for the implementation of renewable energy sources and energy efficiency measures.
With its multidisciplinary team, ETA-Florence plays an important role in the planning of renewable energy systems. It supplies consulting and assistance to national and international entities and institutions, to both the private sector and to public administration, in the following sectors:
- Concentrated solar (CSP) and solar thermal plants;
- Biomass cogeneration plants (CHP);
- Sustainable mobility;
- Energy saving;
- Wind energy;
- Desalination, Mini-Hydro.
Value-added services includes events and Dissemination. ETA-Florence takes care of the of organization, promotion, realization, management of international and international events, conferences meetings, workshops, exhibitions covering the entire renewable energies sector with more than 10 years experience.
In relation to European and international project management ETA-Florence offers its consultancy to bring a whole new perspective of EU and transnational energy projects into project management to increase quality and success of the projects carried out in EU by:
- Development and management of international partnerships;
- Assistance from the follow up of the contract to the reporting, the rules, the evaluation of the project, the administrative and financial management of the project;
- Optimization of project website with both public and private areas for dissemination and explanation of results.