CPL Press is a UK-based life science publisher that provides:
- Design and Publishing Services: CPL Press has established a reputation as a publisher of high quality, technical and scientific works, including catalogues, brochures and directories as printed or electronic media.
- Website Design: CPL's approach to web site design is to produce easy to use, easy to navigate, informative sites at reasonable cost suited to the application.
- Consultancy in renewable energy, agroindustry and related areas: CPL combines hands-on experience in the agroindustrial, biotechnology, food, environmental and organic waste treatment industries with over twenty years of experience in scientific publishing.
- The CPL Press Online Bookshop (www.cplpress.com): a fully searchable, subject-driven portal offering books, CD-ROMs, videos and slide sets from major and specialist life science publishers worldwide.
CPL Press is responsible for website and database development and management, publications and dissemination for a number of European projects and activities:
- Regions 202020 - the website for the IEE project ENNEREG - Regions paving the way for a Sustainable Energy Europe. The project aims to establish and inspire EU Regions to take up the challenges of fulfilling the EU 20-20-20 climate and energy targets of at least 20% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, 20% increase in energy efficiency and 20% of energy from renewables by 2020 - www.regions202020.eu
12 Pioneer ENNEREG Regions will produce regional Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs) and initiate Sustainable Energy Projects (SEPs).
- ManagEnergy - the European Commission ManagEnergy Initiative of the Directorate-General for Energy and Transport website (2001-2009) - including the KidsCorner (2004 ongoing), as well as (from 2001-2009) design of much of the ManagEnergy promotional material and publications.
- SETatWork and T@W - Sustainable Energy Technology at Work - CPL Press is responsible for the dissemination work package of the T@W project and its successor SETatWork, including the website www.setatwork.eu and publications. The basic objective of T@W was to facilitate the entry of European know-how on sustainable energy technologies into emerging climate markets: the European Union Emission Trading Scheme (EU ETS) and the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) market in Asia. SETatWork continues these activities with a particular emphasis on energy efficiency in EU ETS Industries.
- Biofuels Technology Platform secretariat - CPL Press is responsible for the website for the secretariat: www.biofuelstp.eu
- Carbon Capture and Storage - CPL Press is responsible for the website for: www.co2captureproject.org (until December 2010)