ManagEnergy Reflection Group
The ManagEnergy Reflection Group was convened from 2001-2008 as an informal think-tank, set up by the Commission, as a global thinking group for local actions on energy.
Reflection Group background information, meetings, etc.
- 2005-07-14 SEANCE Project - Charter of Perugia, Italy
- 2003-04-22 ABEA - Association of Bulgarian Energy Agencies
- 2006-08-24 Sustainable Energy Networking at Local Level - Example from Poland
- 2003-04-29 Energy Agency Networking Project in 2002-2003 - Finland
- 2003-04-23 Background and Present Situation of Energy Agencies in Finland - 2003
- 2004-03-31 ManagEnergy Case Studies - Reflection Group Meeting, March 2003
- 2007-10-25 ManagEnergy Reflection Group: First Executive Summary, 2002-04
- 2010-02-23 ManagEnergy Annual Conference - February 2006: European Conference on Local Energy Action<br />The contribution of Local Actors to the EU Action Plan for Energy Efficiency
European Federation of Agencies and Regions for Energy and Environment
Energy Cities Bureau Bruxelles
CEMR - Council of European Municipalities and Regions
TCASCR - Technology Centre of the Academy of Sciences
of the Czech Republic
REC Estonia - Regional Energy Centres in Estonia, Vijlandi
Sihtasutus Regionaalsad Energiakeskused
Réseau des Agences Régionales de l'Energie et de l'Environnement
French Network of Regional Energy and Environment Agencies
Energy Cities, the European Association of local authorities inventing their energy future
Bundesverband der Energie- und Klimaschutzagenturen Deutschlands e. V.
German Federation of Energy and Climate Protection Agencies