ET (Energy from the Territory) - bioenergy for closing circle local development
Type: PartnerSearch Expiry date: unknown Country: ITALY
Under the main goals of sustainable development and 100% RES, the Patto Majella is addressing a set of thematic actions for renewable energy from organic sources (biogas, liquid biofuels, hydrogen), intelligent use of land and water, new economy by closing circles business models, energy micro-districts and distributed cogeneration.
These objectives are being realised by:
- local energy analysis with the H2ELoDe method
- local environmental fingerprint studies
- global communication to change habits, behaviour and mentality (3 targeted campaigns: EnergoDomus - for housing, 24H2 - for hydrogen and biogas to general public, Turbostalla - for farmers and rural people)
- local liveliness, agreement by consensus, bottom-up participation
- education and training
- financial solutions for business and Public Authorities
- power park with networks for distributed cogeneration and distribution.
Keywords: Bioenergy; closing circles; local development; anaerobic digestion; biogas; hydrogen; power park; energy networks; res-rue; intelligent use; re-use; new economy; environment; zero emissions.
Contacts: Gianni Caramanico, Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Associazione Tavolo Majella -Patto Sviluppo Majella
Tavolo Majella Association -Majella Covenant