Key EU Funding on Transport
Intelligent Energy - Europe (IEE): STEER
STEER is the sub-programme of the Intelligent Energy - Europe programme that promotes policy measures for an efficient use of energy in transport,, as well as strengthening the knowledge of local management agencies in the transport field. The programme focuses on:
- IEE - ALTENER/STEER Alternative vehicle propulsion
- IEE - STEER Policy measures for an efficient use of energy in transport
- IEE - STEER Strengthening the knowledge of local management agencies in the transport field
Further funding links:
- Intelligent Energy - Europe Home Page - The EU's tool for helping the region move towards a more energy intelligent Europe
- FP7 Home Page - The main financial tool through which the European Union supports research and development activities covering almost all scientific disciplines.
- Marco Polo - The European Union's funding programme for projects which shift freight transport from the road to sea, rail and inland waterways.
- TEN-T funding scheme - Helps to fund works to build missing transport links or remove bottlenecks in order to enable people and goods to circulate quickly and easily between Member States.
- Other sources of funding