The European City Facility (EUCF) supports municipalities in developing investment concepts for sustainable energy projects. Simple financial support (in the form of € 60,000 lump sum) as well as knowledge transfer and learning through best practice examples are planned.
It is time to use the potential of cities and municipalities to build sustainable investment programs (i.e. investments in energy efficiency and renewable energies) and to bundle many small projects into large investment portfolios.
The EUCF Second Call is officially open. Interested applicants have time untill the 31st May 2020 to submit a proposal.
The Second Call is open to local authorities, municipalities and their groupings and to local public entities aggregating municipalities / local authorities from the EU Members States (EU-27), the UK and the EEA-EFTA countries of Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
Interested applicants shall have a politically approved action plan with at least targets for 2020 (Covenant of Mayors – Europe SEAPs or SECAPs, or plans of similar ambition).
EUCF assists intersted applicants throughout the whole application process by:
- organizing national and European info-webinars. Find out when the webinar in your country will be held or ask us for the recording!
- providing centralized technical support through the EUCF Central Helpdesk.
- providing tailored assistance through the EUCF Country Experts.
- providing detailed supporting material, such as success stories, video tutorials and FAQs. In particular, interested parties are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines for applicants before submitting a proposal.
The application process is fast, simple and online. Apply now!
Applications shall be submitted in English and using the mandatory annexes developed by EUCF.
The Second EUCF Call is dividied in 3 Regions:
The Second EUCF Call will finance a total of 69 applicants (development of 69 investment concepts):
- 24 Applications in the North West Europe;
- 26 Applications in the Central East Europe; and
- 19 Applications in the South Europe.
Find out more on the EUCF website.