The LIFE CET Call 2022 has nearly EUR 100 million available for funding project ideas to:
- build the policy framework for the Clean Energy Transition at local, regional and national level
- accelerate the market for the Clean Energy Transition with the roll-out of technology, digitalisation, new services and business models and enhancing related professional skills
- attract private finance for sustainable energy investments and support the development of local and regional clean energy investment projects
- involve and empower citizens in the Clean Energy Transition.
Projects are supported with a 95% co-funding rate.
CET topics include:
- Technical support to clean energy transition plans and strategies in municipalities and regions
- Setting up facilitation structures to accelerate the renovation wave in the public sector
- Developing support mechanisms for energy communities
- Project Development Assistance for sustainable energy investments
- Addressing building related interventions in vulnerable districts
Find out more about all 18 CET topics and see how you and your organisation can help accelerating the Clean Energy Transition! Info session recordings are available for each topic.
Additional guidance such as on how to write an excellent proposal is published on our LIFE Calls for Proposals 2022 page.
The deadline to submit your proposal is 16 November 2022, 17:00 Brussels time.