Core Cookies (mandatory)
These cookies guarantee ManagEnergy website is running properly and allow you to use it with all its enhancements. Our website is unable to be surfed on without those cookies, which remain always anonymous to us.
These cookies allow Google to collect data about your navigation on our website, and allow us to access those data through anonymized and aggregated reports. We use those reports to enhance your navigation experience on the website, and fine tune our menus, contents etc. By deactivating those cookies, we will not be able to analyse your navigation on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
- Necessary cookies are required to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalised advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that we have no affiliation with, and are not responsible for, this third-party website.
What types of cookies do we use?
An overview of the cookies used on this website:
Cookie name: Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight, has_js
- Duration: cookies expires 1 day from the session date.
Cookie name: _gid, _ga Google Analytics
- Duration: expires in 2 years, expires in 24 hours.
Cookie name: _ga, _gid twitter.com
- Duration: expires 2 days from session date.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.